As is the case with physical mobility, virtual mobility can support credit mobilityAs is the case with physical mobility, virtual mobility can support credit mobility as well as degree mobility. In both forms, also blended or hybrid mobility can be applied.
Credit versus degree mobility
In the case of credit mobility, students follow single courses or course units in a university abroad. This can also be a seminar, a project, thesis work, an internship, a lab, a set of exercises, etc. If you want to do so, e.g. in another distance university programme, you have to talk with your teaching staff or your dean to agree on this. Please, notice thatan initiative for mobility can both come from the programme or from a student. So, you can come up with a concrete proposal which will enrich and personalise your programme.
This course is offered by Vytautas Magnus University.
- 1. Define concepts and principles of innovation
- 2. Identify various innovations by its origin.
- 3. Apply the main principles of value creation chain.
- 4. Define the concept of an educational project.
- 5. Identify roles and responsibilities of an innovation team.
- 6. Develop an innovation project focused on a specific change or development of innovation in the field of education.
Teaching and learning methods:
- moderation of discussion,
- oral and written critical discussion,
- oral and written reflection.